Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,256
» Latest member: Igrasok
» Forum threads: 1,199
» Forum posts: 34,944

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 577 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 573 Guest(s)
Conradsmoow, Kyliejonia, Matthewjew, MatthewSnord

Latest Threads
Funny words/expression re...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Matthewjew
10 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 7,620
MNF Island Lottery
Last Post: Martinagino
1 hour ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 61,603
why not try here
Forum: RP
Last Post: HealthTek
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Boosting Solar Panel Effi...
Last Post: KRAKEN_Ссылка_Alisp
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 116
What'd you get up to in g...
Last Post: Matthewjew
6 hours ago
» Replies: 150
» Views: 359,370
Strangest RP?
Last Post: DavidOpigo
7 hours ago
» Replies: 65
» Views: 160,045
Certain Areas wont load
Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help
Last Post: Nervana
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Can gambling make money?
Last Post: Conradsmoow
11 hours ago
» Replies: 92
» Views: 66,085
Christmas Carol Battle Ro...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 34,332
Rodeo
11 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 30,815

Paying for Sex
Posted by: kvng_jones - 01-03-2016, 10:45 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (86)

What is with all of the women trying to charge for sex, that is for the brothel. The game is still very new (3 Months) so there is a lot of low lvl players that are just trying to lvl up. The majority of the ones trying to charge are lvl 5 and 4. They also try to charge in other ways as well.

Post below your similar experiences or as to why they are doing this.

- Thank You

Print this item

GIF What happened to you.
Posted by: Tesability - 01-03-2016, 05:31 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (9)

basicly this is a game. I decieded to make it becuase honestly it will be funny to see what everyone puts down.

Ill start....

So meny cold invites today.  it felt like the guys where just doing this...
[Image: Anime-GIF.gif]

Print this item

Rainbow A poem.
Posted by: Emmie - 01-03-2016, 04:20 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (5)

This is a poem by Shane Koyczan. And I think many of us can relate to it.

I know poetry is not for everyone, but Shane Koyczan is a favorite of mine for the way he writes, what he writes about and the way he reads it aloud.

Print this item

How many there are here?
Posted by: kai-mnu - 01-03-2016, 02:19 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (6)

Hi, Hello, Hola, Konichiwa, Hallo. (Sorry im excited for do this is my first time doing something like this Smile )
The truth is, I want to know how many otaku\freaky there are in the game because im one and i want to find other more. 

I want to make a party (but im not premium so the party be outside) a contest to see how much do you know about it, questions and answer im not saying that i am the best of all and i dont want to make a war or a fight with this i only want to do something what we enjoy and know how many people have this beautiful hobby. The prizes are (there are not much to give you but money): 1st place $3000, 2nd $1000,  3rd place $500.
At west in server glory hole at 2:30 am time to the server, Sunday, January 10 2016.

The rules: 
1) no fight with other people.
2) the people who is presented need to say "i am like you my freaky\otaku friend" i in that point 2:15 wait for the people 30 min start at 3:15am.
3) the topics will be anime, manga, games, comics and more (if you want something posting here) the questions begin with category(games, anime and others), name (street fighter, dragón ball or like that) and finaly the question ( what is the name of brothers Dante for example). Like this: "games, devil may cry, name of Dantes weapon" the first to repond in 30 seconds or less have 2 points each other next in the time have 1 point who earn more points after the final time win (2 hours next of the beginning 05:15 with a rest 5 mins for each 20 questions ).
If you want to come thanks for all and i want to know you im waiting for you thanks for hear me.
Godd bye, Adiós, Sayonara, Af wiedersehen im waiting for you .

Print this item

Smile Lets find masters and slaves
Posted by: drdarkwolf - 01-02-2016, 10:05 PM - Forum: RP - Replies (48)

Ok people as you know the popularity of master and slave rp is prety good on this game and i decide to creater a thread to it so basicly i want from you people named your self in the game your real gender in real life and what do you want to be for exsampl

I AM drdarkwolf i am 21 and i am the man who search a good slave for play (no men pretended woman do not desterb me) 
So basicly whats it lets find each other people.

Print this item

Limits of acceptability
Posted by: Strapon_Goddess - 01-01-2016, 02:05 AM - Forum: RP - Replies (35)

Do we think there should be any limits on roleplay in the game? Would your view differ it the RP was private / public?  

You could argue that we have a safe environment, where any consensual kinky acts can be explored fully.  But, for example, names aren't private and could cause offense if they cross the line (wherever that line is drawn).

So I guess I'm only wondering whether people think a line should be drawn at all, rather than where it is...

Print this item

CCBILL HELP
Posted by: BIG A - 12-31-2015, 09:20 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (2)

Hey guys! how long does it take for MNF Club to send you a premium code?? I bought one today and I haven't recieve any email from them  Confused Sad (I also called ccbill and they told me that the payment went through)

Print this item

Have body preferences for women
Posted by: EmmaSlut - 12-31-2015, 05:11 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (54)

I am  thinking that many women would love to choose the type of body they would like to have on their avatar. Even though you can change the size of your boobs and aerolas,  you should also be able to decide the type of body. This can range from: Skinny, Chubby, Fit, Muscular and BBW.

Print this item

Unofficial Music Thread - Rate the above song and post your own
Posted by: MDMA - 12-31-2015, 12:44 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (582)

So, we all have our own musical tastes. So let's open up this can of worms and share them. What could go wrong?

I'll start us off.

Print this item

Breeanna House Party
Posted by: Breeanna - 12-31-2015, 03:14 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (13)

[Image: GbWtJin.jpg]

What is the Breeanna House Party ?
The Breeanna House Party is a weekly event hosted by myself, it is a house party aimed at women. A place where women that are into women can chat, "use" the beds, RP with each other or just know more girls that are into lesbian relationship on the MNF club. 

The first edition was hosted on the 30th of December 2015, with over forty different women attending, we had a peek of 21 girls at the same time in the room at one moment. Screenshots of the events will be included in this post as they happen every week!

A custom radio station has been created for the event, a link is available at the bottom of this post. You can tune in to the radio and ask for your favorite tune to play. A DJ will always be present to give the party a nice atmosphere.

Lastly, we want to have fun at the parties, for now everyone is accepted and welcomed to come in, as long as they are ladies! In the future, we might restrict the attendances to invitation or reservation only. We are currently limited at two bed and a normal sized room, we cannot be fifty girls there at the same time.

If you have question or want to attend just let me know on here or on the game! 

When is the Breeanna House Party ?
There is currently no fixed date and time for the event, you can check if the event is live by checking this forum post.

Current Party Status -- CLOSED
The next party theme will is not chosen yet.

Useful Links
First Party Screenshot album: http://imgur.com/a/9YP4L
January 1st Screenshot album : http://imgur.com/a/j7bMx
January 4th Screenshot album : http://imgur.com/a/BEFCd

Print this item