Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,256
» Latest member: Igrasok
» Forum threads: 1,199
» Forum posts: 34,944

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 572 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 568 Guest(s)
Conradsmoow, Kyliejonia, Matthewjew, MatthewSnord

Latest Threads
Funny words/expression re...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Matthewjew
10 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 7,620
MNF Island Lottery
Last Post: Martinagino
1 hour ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 61,603
why not try here
Forum: RP
Last Post: HealthTek
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Boosting Solar Panel Effi...
Last Post: KRAKEN_Ссылка_Alisp
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 116
What'd you get up to in g...
Last Post: Matthewjew
6 hours ago
» Replies: 150
» Views: 359,370
Strangest RP?
Last Post: DavidOpigo
7 hours ago
» Replies: 65
» Views: 160,045
Certain Areas wont load
Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help
Last Post: Nervana
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Can gambling make money?
Last Post: Conradsmoow
11 hours ago
» Replies: 92
» Views: 66,085
Christmas Carol Battle Ro...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 34,332
Rodeo
11 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 30,815

Handling Unwanted Invites
Posted by: Sasso - 01-12-2016, 02:04 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (529)

So of course, hanging around the beach I receive lot of messages asking for sex which I'm usually not very interested in. I could simply say no thank you and leave it at that, but where would be the fun in that? 

I began this hobby of mine early on when I started playing the game. If a guy asked for sex within the first few minutes, I would reply asking them about their views on politics (The Syrian refugee crisis, Donald Trump's presidential candidacy, gun rights etc). I moved on to philosophy later (The God question, argument from evil, free will).

But I've decided to get a bit more creative. these are some favourites of mine just from yesterday.

1. The Cheese Guy
Man approaches and begins Conversation with a simple hello. I say Hi. He asks hat I'm into, so I decide to sat I like cheese. He says he likes big tits and asks me what sexy things I'm interested in, so I begin to list some cheeses and talk about Mediterranean salads. I say I enjoy very distinct cheeses, to which he replies "Do you like big distinct dicks?". I reply "Distinct? really? That's what you're going with?" He sends a link to a dick pic, and I decide to drop the conversation from there.

2. Boob size man
Man starts conversation, and asks me what boob size I am. I reply 56 (Number I picked at random, no relation to actual boob size), to which he replies "Nice, good  size Wink". He tells me about his dick size. He asks me for my pictures, so I send him to Zombo.com. I drop the conversation

3. Bongo Bongo in the Congo man
Man starts conversation, asks me if I like bbc. I think for a moment trying think what I could reply with, and reply with "I like Bongo Bongo in the Congo yes". This is the rest of the conversation, his text in red. "Do you wonna have my? Wink". "You own the Congo?" "Between my legs Wink" "How can you fit and entire country between your legs?" "You wonna get laid by a bbc or what?" "How can I have sex with a developing African Nation?" "With me honey" "You're not the Congo." " You're not even the Republic of the Congo" "Tongue mo iam a horny bbc, amd i wonna fuck with you! yes or no?" "But you're not Bongo Bongo in the Congo. I dont even think you know where the Congo is" He drops the conversation at this point.

Post some of your own if you've had some fun with these invites Smile

Print this item

Exclamation Scam alert
Posted by: V3ol - 01-11-2016, 11:30 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (67)

To all users of the game:
This thread is to warn you all, and the games staff, about the presence in the game of so called scammers, players that try, sending you false photos, to obtain premium certificate or other things.

Gift premium certificate only to known people, or real friends.
Thanks you all for your attention and good game to you all.

For the staff: contact me for the details, if you want.
I'm only trying to help other users here to avoid this kind of people.
As usual, sorry for my bad english Tongue

Mod Note: Please do not "name and shame" in this thread. Our official policy is: Trade at your own risk, as although we can ban anyone who outright scams a player, we cannot reimburse you or enforce the terms of the deal in any way. Additionally, please PM Emmie, Badgurl, Kumori or JCF if you suspect you have fallen victim to a scam.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Addiction Waning
Posted by: DarkFutaQueen - 01-11-2016, 09:44 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (63)

Oh boy, I remember the first month or so after discovering the game had returned from beta. I was online at every opportunity, fucking this guy and that, grabbing up exp and masturbating furiously to roleplay and dirty talk. Excitement came out like a flood when I got a new position, or saw a new one and my hand would find it's way into my panties time and time again. Good sweet times.

But those days have died off slowly, and they are gone now. Such a shame. I have since returned to my normal means of rubbing one out. 

Anyone else feeling like this? I enjoy the community, and the game can boast unlimited potential, but oh to have the glory of newness again. I am counting on you, devs Wink

Print this item

Increase booty size????
Posted by: KellyDivine - 01-10-2016, 09:27 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (16)

ive always liked how we can increase the size of our boobs to whatever size we want, but what about increasing the size of our butts? What do you guys think of this?

Print this item

Clubs, tribes, companies and Clans
Posted by: Alex-007 - 01-10-2016, 12:19 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (20)

It is interesting to see how quickly users of MNF break into groups and gangs. It must be a basic human desire to "belong." I don't see this as a bad thing but like the idea that users could start an organization or group and then admit people into it (or out of it) over time. This will be helpful in allowing fellow members to meet, share houses and accomplish other useful tasks.

Print this item

Sad Sadness
Posted by: Thekink - 01-08-2016, 01:19 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (64)

Ive recently been abandoned by a friend i met shortly after joining MNF club. 

She ( I wont mention her name in case she just decided to make another avatar) Left a little after Christmas, I had not been on in a few days and when i logged on to the game saw the deleted avatar in my friends log.

We never went past flirting but it makes you think. How is such a strong bond made, that you would miss someone you have never met, never seen, only spoken to in character, but the feeling of loss is so great.

There is a great affinity here to create a friendship,(and an honest one) where looks, lifestyle and means don't make any difference, its only the social aspect which matters.

Although the loss of a friend (and although Ive known her less than 3 months I enjoyed speaking with her) is upsetting, the thoughts provoked are a shock, I didnt think it was possible for that kind of bond to be created on such a short time, but perhaps its because its pure and not diluted with things like looks ETC!!

Print this item

Is there a place RPers gather?
Posted by: SissyPrincess - 01-07-2016, 09:16 PM - Forum: RP - Replies (17)

Topic.

The game is alright so far, but, the people I've found, so far, are... lacking. They're the usual one-line moans and repeating cuss words. I don't need a huge wall or anything, but something to spice up the animations is appreciated.~ A lack of some wanted customization (which I'm sure you can figure out what I want by my name) hurts too, but, I can deal with it.

Likewise, I'd like to see the VIP animations too. The free ones are OK, but, they get repetitive after awhile!

If anyone is interested, drop me a line. I use the same name in-game as well! Obviously, I RP as a sissy, so, if that's no good, well...

Print this item

Tongue Gossips
Posted by: Alexa129 - 01-04-2016, 06:33 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (10)

Hi Everyone Smile Ive been wondering how to know when the updates are coming?
If you happen to know something please share it here  Big Grin

Print this item

meeting newcomers or people that just play for the F in MnF
Posted by: magergxd - 01-04-2016, 01:22 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (14)

Today I was going to RP with who I will assume was a new player and I was going to host and show him a good time and whatnot, but he managed load up first so ended up hosting which wasn't a problem ( I was originally going to host 5 rounds and do all 3 premium poses for him to get him some good exp to kickstart the guy's game). Ended up going 4 rounds, did premium pose to end it (this is where I guess it starts to happen). We finish and he bluntly said "another round". This made just feel like "ok... sure why not" and not the usual "ok~ Big Grin". I dismissed it as his eagerness to get more exp. This time I was host and was going to do all premium for him, first pose nothing from him, just maybe me rping a little to try and get him worked up. I knew he was new since he didn't seem to do any manuals during his rounds. Then during my 2nd pose he said "69"...., I was going to choose the pose anyways as i was hovering over it (then he says "yes" while I was hovering). I chose the pose, but then I snapped and said "Don't tell me what to do plz or I'll leave". He stayed silent as usual, and we finished the session and I left without my usual "thank you"s and "bye~"s. I guess, I snapped because it felt like he was just demanding for it instead of RP demanding (hopefully you get what i mean) and I didn't like it.

tldr; Was i just being petty?Too harsh? Was it ok for me to kinda snap like that? I made up some excuses for him like he's new, or based on his text, he didn't know english, but still... Or was I right to do what I did and I'm just too considerate of others XD?

Print this item

New To the Game
Posted by: Bryan24 - 01-03-2016, 11:58 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (15)

I'm a few hours old into the game. I've been trying to get my level up but I have really terrible luck getting it with girls. 
I don't do cold invites at all. I try pming girls but hardly ever respond. 
I don't PM them " want sum fuk" "let's do it you slut"
Perhaps some few tips on engaging with the community and getting my level up?

Print this item