Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 34,256
» Latest member: Igrasok
» Forum threads: 1,199
» Forum posts: 34,944

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 569 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 565 Guest(s)
Kyliejonia, Matthewjew, MatthewSnord, StevenSmale

Latest Threads
Funny words/expression re...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Matthewjew
7 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 7,618
MNF Island Lottery
Last Post: Martinagino
1 hour ago
» Replies: 29
» Views: 61,603
why not try here
Forum: RP
Last Post: HealthTek
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Boosting Solar Panel Effi...
Last Post: KRAKEN_Ссылка_Alisp
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 116
What'd you get up to in g...
Last Post: Matthewjew
6 hours ago
» Replies: 150
» Views: 359,369
Strangest RP?
Last Post: DavidOpigo
7 hours ago
» Replies: 65
» Views: 160,042
Certain Areas wont load
Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help
Last Post: Nervana
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Can gambling make money?
Last Post: Conradsmoow
11 hours ago
» Replies: 92
» Views: 66,082
Christmas Carol Battle Ro...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 34,331
Rodeo
11 hours ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 30,814

Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Posted by: Mortimer - 01-22-2016, 01:08 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (2181)

So I just noticed that you can no longer see the location of a certain player if you are not friends with him/her. I think this is a great addition especially because it seems that some female players are having stalkers in game.

The new 'log in with facebook' system is another good addition too. It will increase the amount of registered users.

Mod Notes: A few ground rules:
- You have the right to like something others don't.
- You have the right to dislike something others do.
- You have the right to respectfully disagree with someone who likes or dislikes something.
- You do NOT have the right to lash out, insult, or otherwise disrespect other people just because you disagree with them.

Print this item

Clarifications
Posted by: Vally - 01-21-2016, 06:47 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (11)

I do not know how to start this.. but here it goes
Most of you here know me and see me in the game, on the Beaver Bash server, indeed I am lucky to have the hat and the connections to one of the developers as I do help them with the game. I do appreciate it a lot when you do PM me with things concerning the game, helping me, helping them make it a smooth and entertaining experience.
But do not think that if you come up to me to ask about what the future beholds I am able to answer it, every time I had something to share I always did it gladly. So far most of you know about the team, how small it is and how little time they have on their hands, Serega is the mastermind behind most of the Animations, clothes, locations and Vadim, the one that does show up in the game, checking on the community, maintaining the servers and dealing with the bugs that sometimes occur. My role is very small compared to all that is very small and limited, I do not have all the answers, I give you all my honest opinion when it comes to the suggestions that you have, but I am in no measure one of those that take decisions regarding to what will be added next.
In a way I am just the messenger, not a life achievement or anything special, I am here to enjoy the game just like you all do.

Thank you for your attention and I do hope I was clear enough.

Print this item

What toys are we using?
Posted by: Joanna_Smith - 01-21-2016, 03:49 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (53)

Hey everyone!

It might be just me, but when the good stuff starts to happen in game, i sometimes like to take out some of the toys i have laying around.
Do any of you want to share stories of the type of stuff you use?

Have fun!

Print this item

admin blog?
Posted by: Python - 01-21-2016, 07:26 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (6)

hey guys i had an idea. what is the admins had a blog talking about what they're working on?

lots of players like myself are trying to be patient for more updates but really we're left in the dark about what's going on.
i know that it'd be one more thing to add to their endless list and it might give away secrets and such, but it'd be really cool to know how things are coming along and what to expect next.

I'm also pretty curious as to how all of this game is made. i enjoy it a lot and with the blog maybe they could tell about how it's actually done and explain why it takes weeks for an update.

Print this item

Rape
Posted by: blade2 - 01-20-2016, 10:30 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (25)

I was trying to find out what rape is in the game and how it is used. Another player told me you can use it to level up faster. I would real like to have help with this please. Thanks so much.

Print this item

Impulses
Posted by: IvanXLIV - 01-19-2016, 06:02 AM - Forum: Creative writing - Replies (7)

Hello to all,

I joined the club less than a week ago, and besides having the time of my life, I found myself... inspired. Meeting people, having virtual sex, this is much more... intense than I expected. Here's a little something I wrote to try and convey those strong, lasting impressions... your comments (good or bad) are welcome. Also, be warned that english is NOT my native language... it will probably show. Rolleyes

Impulses

I can feel my heart quickening, steadily pounding on the bars of my chest like a prisoner glimpsing the sun after aeons of darkness.

Is that how it feels to be addicted? The choking yet blissful grip of want, the longing for the next fix… I never imagined such delicious, painful sensation swelling at the core of my being, like ambers of smouldering bliss stirred by the sudden winds of desire.

The past few days lasted forever and nevermore. When I step into the Land, the gentle drone of stifled moans and husky whispers welcomes me back with languid arms. I shiver with renewed anticipation… the chase is on, the dragon of desire teasingly fleeing in joyful abandon.

Where will the chase lead me this time? Yesterday, I pursued it on the sunny shores of a crowded beach, where colorful banter shimmers in the heat and even more colorful people stroll about, artfully strewn on the sandy expanse like so many seashells… which one should I pick up? What sweet and lewd secrets shall it whisper to my ear?

Another night, another place offers itself to sate my starving senses. Was it the dark alleys were pleasures are traded between kings and paupers, displayed for all to see like the spices and silks of the mysterious Orient? Or perhaps the bustling streets of the great capital, under the crimson hues of the Red Light district, crowded with the paragons of sensuality strutting in all their glorious attire?

Or perhaps I was sleep-walking under the shaded canopy of the magical forest, where curious beasts hop frantically under the bushes… or else they were exploring wet, secret caves at the bidding of their lascivious masters. The winding path led me under the lover’s waterfall, far away until I stood under the dizzying heights of the Mountain, where I witnessed, swollen with longing, the chosen ones’ lustful ascent toward nirvana.

Tonight, I trod the dusty alleys of the West, my throat parched with anticipation under the setting sun. Perhaps I’ll ride with the sisters until we drop with exhaustion… Furtive glances meet and meld, stirring passion unchecked. Couples join, drawn like moths to the flames burning in each other’s loins.

I notice her, approaches, wary and yet aroused… what did I say? It matters not; she responds, leads me to her bed. We dive in a sea of lust, sharing words like tides of desire, building up to a crescendo, surfing on waves of increasing passion. Climax comes and drowns us in quivering, blessed contentment. Shall we meet again?

Alas, I awaken, forcibly torn from the Land by the harshest of all mistresses, rough and soulless Reality, who suffers no rivals. I must slave away the waking hours in her service, feverish and trembling from withdrawal, my thoughts ever-straying back to the wonders of the Land, waiting, wanting…

My heart will not slow down, it burns and beats so fiercely now, it’s excruciating. It sings to all who can hear it: I’m alive, so deliciously alive!

Ivan XLIV

Print this item

Sad Public Apology
Posted by: LatinLover - 01-17-2016, 02:28 AM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (1)

Greetings to everyone, I´m they guy that was posting in the public chat the thing about making money online, it seems that due to that someone reported me and my account was blocked. Well, if I recall correctly the report is for being abusive or doing spam, I know that for somepeople it was annoying and to you and all the rest I apologize for my behavior Sad...

I know that my account will stay like that, but still wanted to apologize for it.

Print this item

pun
Posted by: Cath - 01-16-2016, 02:19 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (142)

i like puns, i make some when i'm bored or happy!
what's your best joke or pun? 
Cath want to hear it! :3

Print this item

Tongue Its my first time
Posted by: kai-mnu - 01-16-2016, 04:51 AM - Forum: Drawings, designs and beautiful art - Replies (10)

I know many people are better than me and i only want to show my first and one of my best and favorite anime character from Darker than black, Hei the black shinigami.
And as always thanks to hear me and enjoy the game my friends.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

HEY EVERYBODY!
Posted by: beachbumjoe91 - 01-15-2016, 08:33 PM - Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help - Replies (10)

I'M DR.NIC-
I mean ahem -Clears throat- I'm Joe!
Just figured that I would introduce myself, been playing the other MnF games for years and just happened across this game the other day.

Anyways as my name suggests I'm into surfing, fishing, and cruising on a beach cruiser (bicycle) and I like to think I'm pretty chill and I enjoy meeting new people and making friends.

I'll be stumbling through this as I figure it out... So I ask that you all please bear with me!

Anyways I hope you classy folk are having a good day!

Print this item