Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fancy, schmancy pickup lines
Today I was sent

hi handsome wanna get laid?

I didn't respond as I was busy chatting. She followed with a super smooth line.

come on don't you wanna have sex with a real woman?

To which I replied 'Sometimes' whilst thinking of my wonderful friends and/or partners. I wonder if that line normally works for her.
I feel like I have to comment on the one Lucy got... Holy shit... That grammar made me cry. And he was so pushy as well. I think the worst you can do is go on about how special and pretty and great someone is when you first approach them. How do you know? We just met... At least great and special are things you can only know after getting to know someone.

And I'm sure it works sometimes for her Kyrios. I feel like there are a lot of guys that don't really care about the talk, they just want digital penis inside something.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Indeed Emmie, even with one hand typing (while the other is busy) is way better than this.

I'm just guessing English is not his first language and a strong one at that. That's for sure Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
oh c'mon...you guys are so picky!!!
To be simple is to be great
I don't know if he did it intentionally or not. But it was pretty bad. ^^ I don't mind bad grammar, English is after all not the native language for most of us. But "pysyy" and "11111111111111111100000000000000000000" <---- I assume he meant he kissed her pysyy that much. But come on... That's where I draw the line!  Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-15-2016, 07:02 AM)juicylucy Wrote: This charmer greeted me today.

now that's smooth....we could all learn from this guy!

(02-15-2016, 12:13 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: oh c'mon...you guys are so picky!!!

well, once you get used to driving a ferrari who wants to go back to bicycle Smile 

i find it funny how some ladies are shocked when you reject a quick fuck...some even called me gay! Big Grin
RP All Rounder Smile
I got this guy yesterday. i wish there was an easy way to copy/paste our conversation:

HIM: Each tick of the clock is like an eternity without you here. Though it is painful, i will await your return to my arms.
HIM: I will keep my arms warmed just from the love in my heart for you so that you will feel safe and secure whence you return and i can once again gaze upon your beauty
HIM: Your heavenly head will rest upon my shoulder and i will thank God with every breath of your sweet smell. You are my life, the force of my heart it tis your aura that keeps me alive. The taste of your lips is like the sweetest honey. my heart cannot beat without thee, please love allow me to die in thee.

ummm. yeah. Smile
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

(02-19-2016, 10:44 PM)Tavana Wrote: I got this guy yesterday.  i wish there was an easy way to copy/paste our conversation:

HIM:  Each tick of the clock is like an eternity without you here.  Though it is painful, i will await your return to my arms.
HIM: I will keep my arms warmed just from the love in my heart for you so that you will feel safe and secure whence you return and i can once again gaze upon your beauty
HIM: Your heavenly head will rest upon my shoulder and i will thank God with every breath of your sweet smell. You are my life, the force of my heart it tis your aura that keeps me alive.  The taste of your lips is like the sweetest honey.  my heart cannot beat without thee, please love allow me to die in thee.

ummm.  yeah.  Smile

And THAT is how you do "over the top" *claps*
Every word a world
I dare not to speculate on how long I've been offline, let alone browsed the forums. Alas I wanted to be the necromancer (or necromantress ... still coudn't be bothered with gender ) and resurrect my old thread. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't post something meaningful to the thread. Here goes the bomb ... well ... not really.

As always original spelling included.

-hi merigold. do you like a hot sex with a horny man.
-Hi. I'd like someone that has brain. Thank you very much.
-you think i have not a brain.
-There much that you possibly don't have, but I dare not to speak of it.

Well, there you have it, not much, but it's a start.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
the thread is changing direction and I dont like it haha