Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fancy, schmancy pickup lines
(01-17-2016, 04:18 AM)Alex-007 Wrote: Wouldn't it make more sense to just start a REAL conversation? Something like: "Hey there! Wouldn't you love to see an MNF update soon?!" LOL!

I think, Alex, it would make far too much sense for this crazy place
Oh really King??? what if i send you a PM text like that? do you reply the exact same thing???

(01-16-2016, 08:36 PM)Merigold Wrote: Got back from a little break, and got something pretty correct when grammar is concerned. Otherwise it's about average, when it comes to cheese.

"You are so Beautiful. It would be a dream for me to make love to you."

So romantic ... Wait, not really.

Yes i receive that 2 or 3 times...i always reply...good, go to bed, close your eyes, fall a sleep and when you start dreaming, send me a PM....
i hope you feels as fine as your avatar looks ! Velvet skin,red rubin lips and eyes,sparkling like diamonds- you area human treasure. And me for myself iam a pirat, love to digging for gold* if you give me a hint on the "map" we could find out if we fit together Smile
It's good to be back and see that nothing's changed lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not really Roberta....Boys have mankinis...sadly only premiuns!!!!
Welcome back Roberta! ^^

I have a new one that happened to me today! It was a random message from someone that said the following:

Guy: "hey baby I want to fuck you pretend I'm zeus the ultimate god and my cum will turn you into a demigod"

Me: "That's okay, I rather be a mere mortal!"

Guy: "bitch"

Big Grin Laughter wise I still haven't recovered!
Farming is serious business, yo.
[Image: U70KY2U.png]
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(01-24-2016, 05:38 AM)MDMA Wrote: Farming is serious business, yo.
[Image: U70KY2U.png]

I was in the same room as you when you posted it in public chat via uploadpie! This one is one of my favorites and it makes me crack up -- I love it!  Tongue
The pick up line was... Interesting
But the answer is both hilarious and terrifying
Let's see the bright sight of this world!