Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
^This.....
Hoping the next update is a big one. It really sucks as premium (paying) member when you don't even get as much as a new piece of clothing or hat over an entire month....
JCF - can you advise the developers to make the bank teller ultra hot!...as a bonus maybe she could resemble an ethnicity that hasn't been represented yet like latina or asian?....maybe one day we'll have a mini sex game with her to look forward to. Sex & Money goes together like milk & honey.

Also besides the M/M pose & Bank transfers, is there anything else in line for April updates
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
We were told of some big plans by Vadim and Serega, but before I commit to any kind of timeline, I want to be sure the MM pose is ready this week or next as we were told.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Thanks JCF for checking. Your approach makes sense. You're the man. Thanks
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(04-05-2017, 03:28 PM)Overfiend Wrote: JCF - can you advise the developers to make the bank teller ultra hot!...as a bonus maybe she could resemble an ethnicity that hasn't been represented yet like latina or asian?....maybe one day we'll have a mini sex game with her to look forward to. Sex & Money goes together like milk & honey.

Also besides the M/M pose & Bank transfers, is there anything else in line for April updates

I don't think a Moderator  has that much in put into the game.
I can't find Pirate Hat and Cyclops Sunglasses "new updates" in game...
You might need to refresh your page/reload the game, they're there in the metro city
A HAT? IT TOOK THAT LONG TO MAKE A HAT?
(04-10-2017, 10:13 AM)Avax69 Wrote: You might need to refresh your page/reload the game, they're there in the metro city

Thank You. It worked. Smile
Dear people freaking out about "OMG TOOK THAT LONG FOR A HAT" Remember the Devs have lives and other projects to my understanding the last month they have been working on other stuff and only recently got back into the game so Chill ya balls