Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
Yesterday I had a flash of wit and started answering all those boring "Hi, how are you, want to have some fun?" messages with challenging the senders to a game of hangman - after all I like that game and consider it to be fun.

Surprisingly enough, almost everyone agreed and so I got to play a few nice rounds of hangman - sometimes even followed by interesting conversations afterwards. I think I'll stick to that procedure from now on...
Et in Arcadia ego
Not really in game, but today I banned somebody who actually requested it. So please, if you see that Cath (CBM97) is banned, DO NOT BE ALARMED!! It was requested by her, she has done nothing wrong. All is well.
Sad news indeed - I didn't really get to know her, but she seemed to be one of the people that bring the forum to life and I hope her hiatus is only temporary (unless she wants to stay away forever herself, then I hope in her own interest that it is indefinitely).

I assume that her reasons are too private and personal to reveal them here? Not that I am trying to pry in a fit of tactless curiosity, but I'd just like to know, if there is any hope for her return, or not.
It's a temporary ban of 5 days I think, at her own request. I don't know the exact reason, but I'd assume she just felt she needed some time away from the forum, and with no way of breaking that time away. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Well... yesterday I came on and saw someone with a name that was an invitation to sex. I won't say the exact IGN but trust me, it was clear what they wanted. I PMed them saying I was interested, annd... they wanted to be paid.

That's the first time I've ever had anyone use a name begging for sex, but then trying to charge you virtual currency just to bang their avatar. The concept seems silly to me unless done in roleplay, which I don't think she had any intention of roleplay, so I declined. That itched at my brain for a while until I finally found a girl who was interested in fun sex rp and dirty talk.

That explains that day. Yet to get on today, due to work in half an hour... Sad
I helped 10 other girls record an attempt to break the record for most girls in a shower at the Oasis Baths.
I think we might have started a record if it doesn't already exits.
My avatar shows all 11 of us, and here's the link: http://uploadpie.com/Avkfc

Afterward we all went back to a penthouse to gangbang the host.
(07-09-2016, 06:35 PM)subbykitty Wrote: I helped 10 other girls record an attempt to break the record for most girls in a shower at the Oasis Baths.
I think we might have started a record if it doesn't already exits.
My avatar shows all 11 of us, and here's the link: http://uploadpie.com/Avkfc

Afterward we all went back to a penthouse to gangbang the host.

And what fun we all had hehe ...
Hi! Cath's here! Today I went back there from a while!

Why? Because I wanted to try the threesome!

I did it twice, the first one with Vrook and a French friend, and the second time with Vrook and his friend! That was amazing! Well, I didn't have to do anything, so I fapped on it! I really like the boob physic, it seems they' expectations worked on it, looks 3D-ish.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I thought I saw you, Cath..
Maybe! I was on Big Bang, Lagoon beach the main time.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!