Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
man you all get up to some fun, I'd like to have some fun like this in the game nowadays
(05-02-2016, 09:52 AM)Kiasyon Wrote: man you all get up to some fun, I'd like to have some fun like this in the game nowadays

hang around Lexi once or twice... you'll have all the fun you need.. x)
Hey Everyone! I'm back in game!

I realised it's been a couple of weeks since I was last really on. Things just got really busy lately, uni and stuff. It's an old excuse, but hen you're at uni it's your only excuse. I mean, Thursday I left my flat at 9am and got back home at 1am. That wasn't much fun.

I was talking to JCF about premium before. Apparently he wants to see me do a strip show just to berate the whole chat. Sounds like fun Wink
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
welcome back Tongue
Within the last week, Gronk introduced the Warqueen to a friend recently! There was snarling, culture clashes between tigers and orcs, brinksmanship, and hugging it out in the end. Just another day for the Warchief.

The rest of this is a little more introspective, so if you want to read about threesomes or orcs fucking elves or tickling someone with a feather while they're bound in rope, I would skip to the next post.

Yesterday, I was talking to someone I've come to consider a mentor about exploring kinks. He told me that it all comes down to setting aside your own desires and giving what your partner wants, and that depending on the partner, there isn't much difference in the end between a caress of someone's hair and smashing their face into a tile wall. Some would take offense to the latter, while others the former, and still others might be in the mood for the former one minute and the latter the next. What matters most is that you respect and care about your partner to give them what they want and be receptive to their needs. Because if you do, and you've done the necessary communication to fully understand those needs, then it's not a problem no matter what they ask for.

There are some people who might find this an odd statement coming from me, but I don't think I fully assimilated the lesson he was teaching me, especially yesterday. I realized that as giving of myself as I am, there are a number of hang-ups that hold me back.

Now I wonder what my hang-ups cost me yesterday, and the days and nights before. What solace I find is in the fact that those hang-ups don't necessarily need to cost me anything tomorrow.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Watched some dancers, spent some money and having stuck around and not been a creep during one routine, took one home. While the avatars bumped uglies, we discussed our issues with the game.

While fairly brief, it was a lovely conversation.
(05-07-2016, 07:26 PM)JCF Wrote: Yesterday, I was talking to someone I've come to consider a mentor about exploring kinks. He told me that it all comes down to setting aside your own desires and giving what your partner wants, and that depending on the partner, there isn't much difference in the end between a caress of someone's hair and smashing their face into a tile wall. Some would take offense to the latter, while others the former, and still others might be in the mood for the former one minute and the latter the next. What matters most is that you respect and care about your partner to give them what they want and be receptive to their needs. Because if you do, and you've done the necessary communication to fully understand those needs, then it's not a problem no matter what they ask for.

There are some people who might find this an odd statement coming from me, but I don't think I fully assimilated the lesson he was teaching me, especially yesterday. I realized that as giving of myself as I am, there are a number of hang-ups that hold me back.

Now I wonder what my hang-ups cost me yesterday, and the days and nights before. What solace I find is in the fact that those hang-ups don't necessarily need to cost me anything tomorrow.

Been there, moved passed, and its an amazing ride
Not only towards other peoples desires, but also into yourself by reflection.
Welcome to the fold then Wink
Every word a world
Last night, had a conversation about poker and human behaviors and watched a few people get trolled for almost an hour.
I had the privilege of being witness to arsenicCatnip's first night with a premium account, and one of the funniest lines I've ever heard during a strip show:

"Sock attack!" *flings stockings*
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I'm not entirely sure how some things count. I had a fun day yesterday tangentially related to the game. I did an RP of a couple having a fight and breaking up, that was on my phone. Then, when I got back form work, I planned out how to have some spells work in the roleplaying game Alexa and I are building to play with people in MnF, that was in google docs. Although we were chatting to some people on the bridge in game at the same time. Then I had a lovely RP fuck, a mix of cuddly and rough, ending with an hour of cuddles and chat before she needed to sleep. That was in Google docs chat function though. After doing a little exercise I logged in for a little while to talk to a few friends. We reenacted the old days for a bit Smile. It was fun.

Sometimes people ask me what I want when I pick for myself, rather than just fulfilling my partners needs. The above is pretty much it.