Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Nothing, really. What were you thinking?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
what were you BOTH thinking?

WHEN A BAT...LOVES A CATH

Can't keep his mind on nothing else....
To be simple is to be great
Cath isn't an object!
i was thinking of how to coordinate my entry do my business and make a climax exit....that's what i was thinking.

also...*hold on Cath...hugs her*....*pats her* there there Cath we know your not an object...*gets some boobie feels as i hugz her*...we all lovz you k Smile ...
Fenix wanna join us in a group hugz?....its free Big Grin....*hopes to get more boobie feels* XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(05-06-2016, 08:59 AM)Anallee Wrote: That I do Sir.  That I do.
Sorry for tonight, emotional overload.
No need to apologize. We all have those nights, even me.

(05-07-2016, 01:24 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i was thinking of how to coordinate my entry do my business and make a climax exit....that's what i was thinking.

also...*hold on Cath...hugs her*....*pats her* there there Cath we know your not an object...*gets some boobie feels as i hugz her*...we all lovz you k Smile ...
Fenix wanna join us in a group hugz?....its free Big Grin....*hopes to get more boobie feels* XD

Just boobie feels? I'd watch it. I heard Cath is quick with a knife
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Wh-what do you mean? *hiding a bloody knife behind her back*
*slides away cautiously from Cath*....ummm...yeah soooo...i...umm feel that...umm..your probably feeling ok now....sooo...umm...ill just..you know...take some few...steps back...just you know...to give you your space...hehe *continues to step away further* hehe
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*Stares at all of them, with a sigh* Its good to be back again, after so long Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
RP Party over ..... and I loved it.... I'm thinking of organising another one what do you think about?
(05-08-2016, 06:18 AM)Bansai Wrote: *Stares at all of them, with a sigh* Its good to be back again, after so long Smile

Velocome back, Herr Bansai!

(05-08-2016, 07:44 AM)moass111 Wrote: RP Party over ..... and I loved it.... I'm thinking of organising another one what do you think about?

What'd be the theme?