Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(continuation)

...So, after all that excitement, we stay there for a while, chatting, having fun, talking about the RP, we all complimented "my slave" for his performance, sentences were spoken, previous experiences were mentioned, and so on, and so on, and, that's when I had to leave my PC and move to my living room with my Laptop, and that's the problem, my stupid dog excited by my stupid son, put that enormous paw of hers upon the keyboard on Saturday, as result, some keys are gone and to use the space bar I need to use my "superwoman" powers, but there I was, typing the best I could and since I had promise to the "joke's master/slave" that in case he behaves, I'll reward him, and since I always keep my promises, I said goodbye to my friends and went to...let's call him C, to a room.

And, what happened next was the funniest and strangest thing that happened to me in a room, HELL, that happened to me everywhere; My first idea was to give him a Lap Dance and move from there to some sort of RP where the client seduce the striper, something I did several times, and with excellent results, but...not with him, oh! no, not a chance, there I was doing the best I could to be seductive at almost 2 am fighting against the sleep and the keyboard and that crazy son of the bitch making jokes, throwing pun's, until I couldn't take no more, burst out laughing so much, that I had to stop to go to the bathroom before I peed in my panties.

When I returned and since I was at that moment, squatting between his legs, take his pants, grab his cock, shake it, lick it and push him to the bed, in the hope that maybe, maybe the animations could help. I was wrong, it was even worse; in the first pose things wasn't bad, I used all my blowjob tricks to tease him and it works!, but then, it was is turn...and CHAOS was installed in that bed, the jokes, the pun's, all good, all so laughable, me moaning, screaming, trying to type correctly, almost punching the damn keyboard and C...making jokes at every sentence, me pushing to one side and he pushing to the other, I laugh...he laughs, at same point I stop care about what I type, stop using the space bar, errors, interrupted sentences, my stomach hurts from laughing, at every word, at every moan, at every scream, even when I decided to cum, that little prankster joke about it. If we cant beat them, join them, right?, that's what I did, we spend the entire 3rd pose laughing, he starts RPing I joke about it, I start RPing he jokes about it, and with that we reach the final act of our tragicomedy.

And for the final act, that...that...Dick!, stop with the jokes and out of nowhere, he starts fucking me rough, I mean it, ROUGH, with all that implies, hair pushed, dirty names, choking, spanking, spitting...all, if I wasn't who I am, I probably end it and kick him out, but...ey!!! it's me, right? ohhh now it's rough you want? BRING IT MOTHER FUCKER...and he did and it was so FUCKING GOOD, even for my standards and with all that I had experienced, it was pretty amazing, no doubt about it.

C, my friend, one thing you were right about it, it was something THAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Other thing, if you promise to bring only the ROUGH you have in you, count me in, anytime Wink

(04-28-2016, 02:01 PM)LoganAsquer Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 11:59 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Ohere, and so I decided to intervene, not much, just to add some more "spice", "dress" my Dominant outfit and give some orders, acting like they were there to please me.

I wonder which one is your Dominant outfit Tongue

The most appropriated for a cold environment and ice... a bikini!!! Cool
To be simple is to be great
(04-28-2016, 02:38 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: (continuation)

...So, after all that excitement, we stay there for a while, chatting, having fun, talking about the RP, we all complimented "my slave" for his performance, sentences were spoken, previous experiences were mentioned, and so on, and so on, and, that's when I had to leave my PC and move to my living room with my Laptop, and that's the problem, my stupid dog excited by my stupid son, put that enormous paw of hers upon the keyboard on Saturday, as result, some keys are gone and to use the space bar I need to use my "superwoman" powers, but there I was, typing the best I could and since I had promise to the "joke's master/slave" that in case he behaves, I'll reward him, and since I always keep my promises, I said goodbye to my friends and went to...let's call him C, to a room.

And, what happened next was the funniest and strangest thing that happened to me in a room, HELL, that happened to me everywhere; My first idea was to give him a Lap Dance and move from there to some sort of RP where the client seduce the striper, something I did several times, and with excellent results, but...not with him, oh! no, not a chance, there I was doing the best I could to be seductive at almost 2 am fighting against the sleep and the keyboard and that crazy son of the bitch making jokes, throwing pun's, until I couldn't take no more, burst out laughing so much, that I had to stop to go to the bathroom before I peed in my panties.

When I returned and since I was at that moment, squatting between his legs, take his pants, grab his cock, shake it, lick it and push him to the bed, in the hope that maybe, maybe the animations could help. I was wrong, it was even worse; in the first pose things wasn't bad, I used all my blowjob tricks to tease him and it works!, but then, it was is turn...and CHAOS was installed in that bed, the jokes, the pun's, all good, all so laughable, me moaning, screaming, trying to type correctly, almost punching the damn keyboard and C...making jokes at every sentence, me pushing to one side and he pushing to the other, I laugh...he laughs, at same point I stop care about what I type, stop using the space bar, errors, interrupted sentences, my stomach hurts from laughing, at every word, at every moan, at every scream, even when I decided to cum, that little prankster joke about it. If we cant beat them, join them, right?, that's what I did, we spend the entire 3rd pose laughing, he starts RPing I joke about it, I start RPing he jokes about it, and with that we reach the final act of our tragicomedy.

And for the final act, that...that...Dick!, stop with the jokes and out of nowhere, he starts fucking me rough, I mean it, ROUGH, with all that implies, hair pushed, dirty names, choking, spanking, spitting...all, if I wasn't who I am, I probably end it and kick him out, but...ey!!! it's me, right? ohhh now it's rough you want? BRING IT MOTHER FUCKER...and he did and it was so FUCKING GOOD, even for my standards and with all that I had experienced, it was pretty amazing, no doubt about it.

C, my friend, one thing you were right about it, it was something THAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Other thing, if you promise to bring only the ROUGH you have in you, count me in, anytime Wink
plot twist......

ok Fenix...if that's what you want next time...sure  Wink  lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
No...No....Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I cant take anything like that again, never again...
Oh...wait, you are talking about the rough part...
To be simple is to be great
(04-28-2016, 01:44 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 12:56 PM)Sate Wrote: Technically I went 0/2 on Auctions. I was bought in one but the person has not claimed me. The last I was "kind of" bought but I believe they were trying to make me feel better after my last auction.

Other than that it was a calm week,

I was actually trying to keep the auction alive after it started to die. Not sure what I'd have done with you had the bid stood.

I was trying to do similar at lest to get the others the chance. I had IRL stuff to do. I am pretty sure you would've thought of something in that mind of your Lexi Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-28-2016, 07:32 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: No...No....Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I cant take anything like that again, never again...
Oh...wait, you are talking about the rough part...

*hides away all my experiment toys*....ummmm...yeah...ahhh, totall yeah...the...rough part,  Angel
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
A week ago, someone said my avatar looked like either a fun James Bond or Jeff Daniels from Dumb and Dumber. Hers looks like Marisa Tomei circa 1992. We started flirting and eventually she thought I might've also looked like a banker.

Fast-forward to today when we finally were ready for each other. Banking innuendos from beginning to end, and she did indeed open that account so that we could properly diversify her extensive portfolio and liquefy her assets. Well worth the wait.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I logged in after a few uneventful days to be surprisingly tackled while talking to friends. I was limited on time due to work IRL but I decided to enjoy a meal from my tackling bunny in open RP. We had Security (another friend) assisting as someone didn't like it and wanted to complain. After we were done I tasted her other lips and savored the sweetness from both as we sat and I held her. Story forthc(u)mming..
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Astronaut Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 01:26 PM)Dudegrey Wrote: Blew all my money on strippers as per usual. Well, a stripper to be more accurate. As a show of appreciation for my donation as she put it, we went back to her room for a good time.

Prior to that just playing that minigame on the beach which i have come to loathe. Which I'm gonna need to do to feed my addiction unless male stripping becomes a thing in which case I can be like that dame from Requiem for a Dream. Except not really.

Dude I know. I'm the same. We should hang out, I bet we can get these girls through college.

Unless throwing singles has been implemented, I'm gonna need to smash that mouse.

Eight dollars will not get me far.
So, yesterday I introduced my 'uncle' to the game (Uncle Lex; now Drunk Uncle Lex). He is a whisky drinking slob, but he is cared for by his nieces and nephews. One loving nephew gave him a much needed handjob on the beach; so much love for him.

Later, somebody volunteered to have his ass fisted. I accepted and proceeded to work my hand, then arm, inside him, before tearing out his insides, leaving him bleeding on the beach. Somebody saved him, I believe.

And today, the same person volunteered again. This time I used a chainsaw. It got messy. I believe he is still waiting for some much needed medical attention.

So a pretty average weekend for me, I guess.
That guy is a tool