Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(04-25-2016, 02:25 PM)Sharp Wrote: Hurray for Sharp! HIP HIP... *tumbleweed rolls past as crickets chirp* ... Undecided

To contribute, yesterday began with an orgy and ended with a threesome. And in the middle there were chats with new friends and old, feelings jams, a demonic possession, and adorable kittens and puppies.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(04-25-2016, 02:40 PM)JCF Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 02:25 PM)Sharp Wrote: Hurray for Sharp! HIP HIP... *tumbleweed rolls past as crickets chirp* ... Undecided

To contribute, yesterday began with an orgy and ended with a threesome. And in the middle there were chats with new friends and old, feelings jams, a demonic possession, and adorable kittens and puppies.

I missed a lot!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Ok, time to tell about the weekend I pass "anonymous"

On Friday I log on, and immediately I found a familiar face on the beach, of course I tease him, dance and bump, kisses, hugs, rubbings...and he volunteer to show me the place, we ended in salon, me ridding the bull, he controlling it, until I fall and lay down on the table with my legs wide open (it was a very good xtecy) Rolleyes
After that I start preparing my show, teasing around, strolling around the servers, guys, girls, basically everything that moves.

On Saturday, surprise, no more premium, OK... fine!, I keep doing the same, met a lot more familiar faces and with all of them I mess around, that cute couple on sacred mountain, that guy on metropolis (you look much better now without that moustache, LOL), in the beach I dance around, try to start an orgy, meet more familiar faces, with all I dance, bump my ass against them, ripped his shirts, licked his chests and leave. In alley I had to do a "special" cpr to an old friend. In wild west I used the wood portico as pole, tease another familiar face (yes, it was me that little cockteaser), finger myself until I reach an orgasm lying down in a table and dance "can can" in the cabaret.
And I did my pole dance show right in the middle of the dance floor in vodka bar, with lights, smoke, and gifs... I drink blowjob shots, was used as a cup, dance in the counter (coyote ugly style) and ended the night doing a Lap Dance to a "younger version" of a friend.

Finally on Sunday, basically the same, more friends to tease, a lot of shirts opened rough with buttons flying everywhere, sensual dances everywhere, I even had the chance to show my BITCH side for some in a very smooth way, with others I had to be rough (high heel pressed against some parts of the body and stuff), I tormented a guy so bad but he keep c(u)mming for more, masochist I suppose. I met a lot of good friends in the cabaret (it was after the lexi vs Slyvie match, so I dance for them on a table...I dance and I strip, and spread my legs and... nothing, tskkk tskkk, what a pity lexi wasn't there anymore. I stumble into an auction, try to start something, but, like always that stuff is full with "auction fellows", the connection was bad, and I left. Gave my final show, say goodbye to some of the friends that recognize me even try to take one of them to the bed, but he said that he prefer the "mature version", apologize to the guy I tormented, and deleted the avatar. Back to reality.
To be simple is to be great
@ Fenix believe i still did not show you around enough still lots of place to explore hehe Wink
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-23-2016, 10:12 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ... and that's the thing, today I log on and the premium subscription is over (LOL), he told me of course, what he didn't said is when, now I know...

*hugs her tight* I'm sooooooo sorry!!! *bump my head on the wall*
Ok...so, last night it was WEIRD, I had the most extraordinary evening for the last couple of months...

It all started when I accidentally bump against a very good friend outside the Vodka Bar, as usual he was very well accompanied, so I try to mess with his head (sadly, the bastard know me too damn well, to fall for that), and we chat, some other friends join in, we talk, and suddenly... his "company" start with a public, very well written and very hot, RP.

The action starts increasing fast, and heading for a Dom/Sub RP, people come, people left, and the words keep c(u)mming, hot, so hot, ice melting everywhere, and so I decided to intervene, not much, just to add some more "spice", "dress" my Dominant outfit and give some orders, acting like they were there to please me. Some guy I never saw before, was there, and since he didn't stop making jokes (good ones, but totally out of the context), I start giving him orders (surprise) he obey!!!, not only obey, he was good on it...and from that moment on, Madame Fenix had a slave.

I use and abuse of him, and while the horny couple fuck to my delight, my slave, served me drinks, not only for me, but also for another good friend that join us, massaged my feet's, was used as table, was humiliated, all on our time, not interfering with one another, neither with the other RP. As the Dom/Sub RP reach the climax, me and my other friend decided to add something else, and together, we started to further humiliate that submissive slut, I forced my foot onto her mouth and start footing her, my friend pushed her hair, forced her to drink Gin, kneeled in front of her observing...the climax come, she was covered with cum and gin, I laugh, squeeze her cheeks, causing pain...we all laughed as she cried, I command my slave to clean her, and she was sent away.

(to be continued)
To be simple is to be great
Technically I went 0/2 on Auctions. I was bought in one but the person has not claimed me. The last I was "kind of" bought but I believe they were trying to make me feel better after my last auction.

Other than that it was a calm week,
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Blew all my money on strippers as per usual. Well, a stripper to be more accurate. As a show of appreciation for my donation as she put it, we went back to her room for a good time.

Prior to that just playing that minigame on the beach which i have come to loathe. Which I'm gonna need to do to feed my addiction unless male stripping becomes a thing in which case I can be like that dame from Requiem for a Dream. Except not really.
(04-28-2016, 12:56 PM)Sate Wrote: Technically I went 0/2 on Auctions. I was bought in one but the person has not claimed me. The last I was "kind of" bought but I believe they were trying to make me feel better after my last auction.

Other than that it was a calm week,

I was actually trying to keep the auction alive after it started to die. Not sure what I'd have done with you had the bid stood.
(04-28-2016, 11:59 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Ohere, and so I decided to intervene, not much, just to add some more "spice", "dress" my Dominant outfit and give some orders, acting like they were there to please me.

I wonder which one is your Dominant outfit Tongue