Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(04-24-2016, 09:43 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Hmm. What did I get up to today? Oh, not much. Just had a little competition with a friend to see who was the bigger anal slut. She did pretty well, taking 5 cocks in her ass at once, and three fingers in her pussy. Then I took the five cocks, and a fist, in my ass, with another fist in my pussy. So I won.  Big Grin

oh great...so, we have not one, but TWO, 5th avenues!!! what's next? *waiting impatiently*

ahhh!!! right, it seems that the girl is delayed...kids, right?, she assured me that would be ready at 10pm!!!

Yep, I lay witness....as well as body fluids as well (plentifully), all the gentlemen and ladies involved are just amazing, can't wait for more *wink*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
hmmm....next, right... a "sixth sense"? or the "route 666"?
To be simple is to be great
(04-25-2016, 11:58 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: hmmm....next, right... a "sixth sense"? or the "route 666"?

I might just skip straight to "On Cloud Nine"  Wink
Hmmm....how bout "666- The Number of The Beast"? But that sounds....brutal Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(04-25-2016, 12:08 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 11:58 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: hmmm....next, right... a "sixth sense"? or the "route 666"?

OHHH on cloud nine... why not skip to the "Dirty Dozen"? Big Grin

(04-24-2016, 11:47 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:21 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: OK...friends, I have an announcement to make, someone from the past, ask me to post in here, her words not mine, so... here it goes:

- Hey good people, it's me, the striper, I want to invite you all to my "final" show, because, tomorrow I have to come back (I still have no clue on how I reach this island, but since I'm here, better enjoy it, right?), so...Tonight, 9pm hour game, at Nether Region server, Vodka Bar, I will dance, I hope to see you guys there. Kiss -

some one from the past? ( O.o) ...men i wanna see this for sure...i just hope my timing is just right tho Undecided
Hmmm Dark? someone from the past, said it was a very interesting "Bull Ride", that make any sense for you???
(04-25-2016, 01:08 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 12:08 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote:

OHHH on cloud nine... why not skip to the "Dirty Dozen"? Big Grin
Or add one more for the "Baker's Dozen"? How about a "Sweet Sixteen"? "Twenty is Plenty"? "Thirty in the Dirty?" "A Nifty Fifty"?
LOL.... so many choices, Lexi
I just add one more - 10000ac(amazing cocks)
(04-24-2016, 06:21 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: OK...friends, I have an announcement to make, someone from the past, ask me to post in here, her words not mine, so... here it goes:

- Hey good people, it's me, the striper, I want to invite you all to my "final" show, because, tomorrow I have to come back (I still have no clue on how I reach this island, but since I'm here, better enjoy it, right?), so...Tonight, 9pm hour game, at Nether Region server, Vodka Bar, I will dance, I hope to see you guys there. Kiss -

I was there.....
A very amazing show....
... i ilked every moment.....thank you....
  *kiss back and a biiig hug .........<3
[Image: detail.gif]
Try and keep this to stuff you've done recently. I know the temptations of derailing, but let's try not to do that. ^^ Sadly I've not done much lately, I just skulk around being random.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(04-25-2016, 02:16 PM)Emmie Wrote: Try and keep this to stuff you've done recently. I know the temptations of derailing, but let's try not to do that. ^^ Sadly I've not done much lately, I just skulk around being random.

Hey, you can at least say you fulfilled your duties as a forum moderator today Smile

And my apologies for being a part of the derailment. I should have known better. *hangs head in shame*

And, to avoid further derailments... after two postponements, I finally had my date with somebody (although we did suffer a 25 minute interruption during it). Hurray for Sharp! HIP HIP... *tumbleweed rolls past as crickets chirp* ... Undecided