Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
Fenix..no pressure hun...whenever you feel comfortable writing and posting it, its cool....even if it takes a week its ok Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
what the......ungrateful bunch of poops....i mean...really fermented degraded poops they are....whats with taking the whole "auction" RP role so seriously....in fact it's one place to make good socialization and friends, well one good thing happened in that auction...they miss out on an opportunity with you..and yes it's good thing coz at least you did not get stained with their poop like attitude.

and btw...you mentioned "the other for the positive ("positive" because the intensity of the DARK) the one that disturbs me most, psychologically and even physically I must say"...i am confused....you said it disturbed you the most....is that a negative thing?
What? Really!? Like.. REALLY!?

I guess they wanted to buy submissive... I'm almost sorry for their blindness... :-\
A lot of premiums can't hold a candle to you Fenix. Sorry you had to go trough that..
Every word a world
I attended an auction once, just as a silent spectator, to see what they were like. I saw the exact same thing, thought it was just a bad night. Turns out it's not so uncommon.

There were several girls/women for sale at the one I saw, most of which were vocal about their skills, but non-prem and only sold for a few hundred dollars. The one premium there (a level 5) didn't even talk, and sold for a couple of thousand.

No idea how any of it turned out after, but it does seem common that people assume the high levels and premiums guarantee the best 'entertainment'.
To clarify, level and premium doesnt mean quality RP. Period.

And Fenix, sorry you had to go through all that. But that's how the world is, there are the good ones and bad ones. Just make your amends and be your best of self and if shit hits the fan, just bail.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I think that's the problem, instead of taking the best of that weird situation, people take it very seriously...maybe with the right people, maybe, that give me an idea, how about join a bunch of people from here, and make a party, using some sort of auction to spice things up, nothing creepy...what you guys think about it?

(02-29-2016, 07:47 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: what the......ungrateful bunch of poops....i mean...really fermented degraded poops they are....whats with taking the whole "auction" RP role so seriously....in fact it's one place to make good socialization and friends, well one good thing happened in that auction...they miss out on an opportunity with you..and yes it's good thing coz at least you did not get stained with their poop like attitude.

and btw...you mentioned "the other for the positive ("positive" because the intensity of the DARK) the one that disturbs me most, psychologically and even physically I must say"...i am confused....you said it disturbed you the most....is that a negative thing?

Dark, wait and see for yourself, I promise that today I finish the chapter (and the story)
To be simple is to be great
I was thinking the same thing Fenix. That could be a lot of fun.
I would gladly spend my fortune for miss Fenix Wink
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
That auction Fenix is talking about was hilarious.Well, at least for me..I went there with her the check it out and of course to have some fun.I expected that buyers will spend some money on someone who is good at role play but instead, when Fen presented her skills...silence, no one bid.I guess all those "dominant personalities" were a bit intimidated Smile
Naturally, i did my best to try to increase the final price but we didn't get far Smile
RP All Rounder Smile
(03-01-2016, 09:28 AM)Kyrios Wrote: I was thinking the same thing Fenix. That could be a lot of fun.

i agree to this as well....this way we get to know more about each other and hopfull might also invite like minded people Smile