Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Holy shit I just found a really cool way of looking at XP for not knowing previous poses!

Let's say you're doing Against the Wall, and you don't know 1 of the previous poses, you're only gonna get XP equal to the pose before Against the Wall which is Under Heat.
This works for all cases. Let's say you're doing Bum Bum (9th learned pose) and you don't know 3 of the previous poses, it will the same as doing 9-3 = 6th pose which is Pile Driver
You can look back at your Against the Wall table and check. You'll see that it all matches up.

The conclusion that can be drawn here is: No matter what order you learn the poses, it will mean the same in terms of maximum XP from the learned pose. So my suggestion to the new players is that start learning with the less expensive poses first so you can learn more number of poses which would then increases how much XP you'll get and help you level up.
I've added this and fixed some info on my post #42. Thanks for helping me out to getting my facts straight

I'll link my spreadsheet here so it's easier for people to find:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=451355877

Messages In This Thread
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-14-2024, 08:32 AM
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-06-2024, 04:36 PM
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Morax - 01-18-2022, 08:45 AM