Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
St_Jimmy

My reply in response to your previous post.

Good Post St_Jimmy

RELATION BETWEEN LEVEL AND XP

Basically it goes up by an additional 500 points each level: level 2 needs 1000EXP, level 3 1500, level 4 2000 etc.

XP GAINED FROM 1-1 SEX

Note this is only true for 1 on 1male-female sex: for futa, bulk and additional female-female poses the EXP value is 750 despite higher EXP cost. The given poses are all 750.

Total EXP gained is equal to 30% of the pose value: e.g. heat at 3000 EXP cost gives 900 combined EXP.
Where players are equal levels this is split 15%:15%. 1 level difference 18%:12% then 21%:9% until at 5 levels difference all EXP goes to the lower level. At 6 levels difference the lower player gets 33% of pose value, at 7 36% etc. The higher level does not get a negative value but zero.

Repetitions
To clarify: Going 6 times with the same person gives 100% 100% 50% 33%25% 0%of expected EXP.

Resetting
You reset to getting 100% of EXP from same person after going with another person/persons 4 times. That could be same person 4 times, 4 different people, 2 different people twice each. 3 ways are 2 people and 4 ways 3. Any combination seems to work. Time between does not matter.

Few More Notes
I don’t think that EXP depends on location eg Apartment/House/Motel/VIP Hotel for either prems or non-prems. If the OP has noticed this I think he has made a mistake or Mnf has given wrong EXP.
EXP values for girl poses are the same.

3 and 4 way Poses
I have given a quick look at these and found difficulty in finding a pattern. I can post more on this.

My other observations

Most Important.
If you don’t have all of the previous single poses you do not get full EXP. That seems applicable to prems and non prems alike. BUT non-prems cannot get all poses so cannot get max EXP with Under Heat. I will have to look at actual values but it seems for non-prems who have not got all poses EXP is based on 1500 not 3000.

No EXP for sex on pole.

Rounds less than 5 minutes give a fair percentage of points at 5 minutes.
Mixed rounds, say 4, I think, give an average of the EXP; not matter how long each was as long as total 5 minutes.

Messages In This Thread
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-14-2024, 08:32 AM
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Zephyr - 12-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-06-2024, 04:36 PM