Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Hey Guys, I've been researching the XP system a lot and here is everything I know so far:

RELATION BETWEEN LEVEL AND XP

The XP required to reach a given level is = 250*(Level -1)^2 + 750*(Level-1)
So for example, you reach level 2 with 1000 XP, level 10 with 27000 XP and level 20 with 104500 XP which is about what you will have if you're level 20 and you add the cost of XP of the poses you've learnt with what you have left.

XP GAINED FROM 1-1 SEX

The total amount of XP gained by the two players is equal if the difference in level is less than 5.
The XP gained by the players is the multiplication of the value of the pose and a ratio factor which depends on the level difference
The ratio factor is R = (0.5+d/10) where d is the difference in levels of the players
Lower level player gets XP = Pose_Value*R
Higher level player gets XP = Pose_Value*(1-R)    (If the level difference is more than 5, this value turns to 0)
In case of decimal points, the number is always rounded UP to the next integer. (112.2 will turn into 113)

Pose Values are given as:

1. Pirate's Bounty         225
 2. Doggy Style             225
 3. Spooning                 225
     Shower Sex             225
 4. Climbing the tree     300
 5. Muff Diving             375
 6. Full Nelson              450
 7. Pile Driver               600
 8. Banana Milkshake    750
 9. Reverse Entry          750
10. Bum Bum                855
11. Under Heat              900
12. Against the Wall     1050
---------------------------------
 1. Oral Therapy           225
 2. Rodeo                    225
 3. Boob Job                225
 4. Get on Top              300
 5. Sixty Nine               375
 6. Reverse Cowgirl       450
 7. Split Poundage        600
 8. Foot Job                 750
 9. Side Roller              750
10. Face Sitting            855

To keep things simpler, I'll link the excel file so you can just plug in the levels of the two players and you can see how much XP a 5 min session of any pose will give you
I'll set it to be editable. Just try to not fuck up what I've made for you guys haha

Repetitions
XP from repeating sex with the same partner = Max XP / repetitions
so you'll get max XP for the first one and the first repetition (second time)
You start getting zero XP after 3 repetitions. (So 4 rounds in total)

Multiple Poses and Duration
The XP gained increases linearly with time till it reaches it's maximum value at 5 min. After that, the amount of XP gained will stay the same
If multiple poses are used, the total XP is the average of all the poses used irrespective of how long the individual poses were

Few More Notes
  • The XP gained doesn't depend on location if you're a premium user
  • XP gained in apartments is not affected by being premium or not
  • What you do during the session makes no difference whatsoever. Going out all the way in manual and finishing all over the place is the same as not doing anything and quitting after 5 min

I've only studied the 1 on 1 poses that involves a guy, I'm sure you all can find out the pose values for girl only poses knowing the level difference and how much XP you get.
Also I'll work out how the XP is shared with three or four people. I suspect it is similar to this. The pose must have a value and it is multiplied by a factor depending on the levels.

The Excel File:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ue&sd=true

I'd like to thank all the girls who helped me with this study. It sure was a pleasure hehe  Big Grin )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit (18.01.22)

Not Knowing Previous Poses
Thanks to Zephyr for pointing out that not knowing previous poses decreases XP and also that (Pose Value) = 0.3*(Pose Cost)
A cool way to look at it is that if you're doing the 10th pose (Bum Bum) and you don't know 3 of the previous poses, you'll only get the XP equal to 10 - 3 = 7th pose (Pile Driver)
So my suggestion to all players is learn the cheaper poses first to increase the number of poses you guys and girls know.

Threesome and Foursome XP Distribution
I've figured out how the Threesomes and Foursomes work and have added it to my table for you guys.
Not knowing poses doesn't seem to change anything there but if I find that it does, it come back here and fix this.
What I know so far is that the XP gained by a player is a linear relation to the average level of the participants and the player level

For Orgasmic Unity, Pussy Jam, Group Pyramid, Share The Love, Double Penetration, It's My Turn, the equation is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*101/3 + 113 (Approximation. Values can deviate by 1)

For Under Heat (Light) and Team Job, the equation is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*45 + 150

For Double Ass Sandwich, it is:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*169/3 + 562/3 (Approximation. Values can deviate by 1)

Foursomes work exactly the same and their equation is given by:
XP = (Average Player Level - Your Player Level)*30+ 112.5

Extra Addition to the XP table
I've also added a little column of Repetitions to level up in my sheet for the players trying to level up. This number tells how many single 5 min rounds of the same pose and other player level you'll need to level up (Just remember to reset the XP counter by doing 4 rounds with other people after doing 2 XP rounds)

Messages In This Thread
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-14-2024, 08:32 AM
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Morax - 12-05-2021, 09:52 AM
Thanks you - by Larisagaf - 09-06-2024, 04:36 PM