Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamped Customisation System discussion
(05-09-2017, 04:00 PM)Vrook Wrote: I've read all of it and honestly, I have to say that this are some really nice suggestions.

And now, from what I know that has been mentioned some time ago in a different topic, if I can recall correctly, the whole clothing system works on a mesh kind-of base. That means, the whole outfits are a whole and basically cover some blocks on the avatar, like head, whole body, eyes and so on.

If so, implementing your suggestion, would mean breaking down the different mesh that represent an outfit, in different smaller ones. I don't mean that it's impossible, but I don't know the amount of work that would be required to make it work. And also, don't know how it would affect the standing/walking animations.

I thought, because thats what i do on the rare ocasions i draw something, that most different pieces of the outfit would be a different layer int he art program. So they would indeed need to recode, that not an entire outfit goes on the body, but that pants go onto legs etc. Then the artist could cut and paste the seperate layers into files of themselfs. or something like that. Im not an expert off course, could be way more work... 
Regarding animations i think its the same, they allready have animations for all pants and tops, they are just stuck together, seperate them and presto, done.

(05-09-2017, 05:16 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: I like this idea and it is something the devs should think about. Customization goes a far way in a sex game, and this would add tons of that.

Glad you like it! I once send it to the feedback email adress of the devs, but only got the ''Thank you for your idea, we will think about it.'' reply XD 
So i kinda wanted to spread the idea among the other players.

Any ideas on what you guys' outfits would be? :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revamped Customisation System discussion - by Joabna_Smith_Old - 05-09-2017, 05:57 PM