Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamped Customisation System discussion
Star 
So i have this idea. I have mentioned it before in the suggestion thread and to people in game and i always get a very positive reaction, but then the discussion dies out again. So i thought i should maybe make a new thread to talk about it in a bit more detail.

As the title sugest i have a dream about a slightly changed clothing system.
Right now we can all pick a hat, glasses and our entire outfit.
Matching hats and glasses with our outfit gives us some customisation in our look, but i think we can do better.

My suggestion is we take the Outfit part of the menu, and devide it into shoes, legs, top and Accesoiries.

shoes, legs and top would function the same as always, pick one you want to wear and done. Accesoiries can be all kinds of the litle extras that now are included in an outfit, like the cat tail for the furry outfit, the axe from the barbarian, or the shiny jewelry from the oasis outfit. Accesoiries would function differently in this new system by allowing you to wear multiple, adding new special parts to your ensemble.

I think this would give us TONS more variations of outfits, even for non premium users to a lesser extent.

you could wear jeans with a bikini top for a bad ass bitch look. Or maybe you as a guy want to look stylish in your suit jacket, and complete the outfit with a much more casual jeans for a more relaxed but nice look. Maybe you want to wear your furry legs and tail with some other outfit to display your love for neko ladies! Or add fancy gloves to your evening dress! Possibilities galore!

I honestly think this would make people start fine tuning their apearance more, even giving room for better rp's when peoples outfit matches the story.

EXTRA: Maybe we could do the same for hair? letting us pick the ''front'' of the haircut as well as the ''back'' (thats how the artwork works i think, correct me if im wrong talented peeps!), it might be a bit more painfull to add to the sex animations, but again, gives us more ways to make ourselfs look different and apealing! bonus point for letting us colour the front and back seperately for highlights  Angel

What do y'all think? would this make you care more about spending cash on clothes? Enhance your rp or even your self image? What are some of the combinations you would try out? Let your imagination fly in this picture of a better world!

(first thread, did i do good?  Big Grin )

Messages In This Thread
Revamped Customisation System discussion - by Joabna_Smith_Old - 05-09-2017, 01:34 PM