Poll: Help us
Yes I want to help
No I don't want to help
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to improve your experience (not exp)
I was just reading some old threads from what I would call the Golden Era of the Forum (late 2015- early2016). I was utterly impressed at how lively the forum was with the role playing threads and plethora of linear storytellings. Everyone was getting involved and participating, as well very little ingame drama being discussed(or at least being hidden). If the forum can go through some kind of Renaissance of its own, and get passed this Dark Age, we might have a better experience. Trust me, I love getting info about future updates and being able to make suggestions, but this forum is more than complaining about the mods "over-stepping their powers"... *Sits in a chair in front of all the mods, places a sword and olive branch on the table while 5th century Chinese battle music plays(basically an awesome flute), and staring into their eyes as I make a radical suggestion* "How about bumping old RP threads(for now) till new ones are released?"
P.S To the people who are still posting literature, your efforts are not going unnoticed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to improve your experience (not exp) - by JohnSins - 02-28-2017, 09:54 AM
https://goo.su/CHM5cJW - by DudleySlody - 05-28-2024, 11:20 AM