Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
I usually go with something like:
"Hi. Sorry, but my friend list is filled up, and I wouldn't be able to handle adding anyone new. Neither am I interested in anything sex related without any substance. Honestly, you're better off looking for someone else, and I hope you do find someone. ^^"

I think most guys/girls appreciate that I take the time to reply, even if it's a rejection. And I try to be polite about it, cause it's not their fault I'm flooded with cold invites and messages. I try to work my reply around how they approached me as well. Cold invites get ignored on the spot though!

A one off was a guy that approached me with "*gently fondles your ass as I pass by*" to which I replied "*as you fondle my ass, I explode into a swarm of angry kittens that take to the streets* Run! RUUUN! *you hear angry meowings and pitiful cries as the cats occupy the city* The end is here! *you just ended the world... by kittens*". It was not well recieved and I got a simple "Rude!" as a reply.
Now, I get that some might find it hot to have a stranger sneak a grope or fondle unanounced, but to me it's just creepy, I only want someone I like and KNOW to do that. And I don't think I was particularly rude either. Perhaps my sense of humor is wierd, or he's just lacking it, I dunno. Anyways, sorry about the rant. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Messages In This Thread
mega at - by BrentTrito - 09-16-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: How do you reject people in the game? - by Emmie - 12-29-2015, 04:14 AM
Wales News Today - by Allenthala - 02-11-2024, 09:38 PM
alloufa - by Josephtaund - 02-26-2024, 08:49 AM