Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
(12-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Bango Wrote: Maybe it'll sound rude, but some people really need to get off their high horses (it's a game you know ?).
Sometimes it's not even a matter of funny, interesting messages, but just something based on the mood of the player.
I was premium too and used to receive a request(pm and/or friendship ones) not every minute, but very close, trying to answer even to random requests. Anyway guess you'll have to deal with it, I mean female avatars and especially premium makes yourself a target in-game.
Same those players(males/females) who think they're the best fuck in game and then not even able to write 2-3 sentences of roleplay, neither looking to improve it.
I'd say "Don't play hard to get, when after you're hard to want".

I'll take a break from the game soon, but in my opinion a good feature would be to add a "filter" to pms, like for "Friends only", or something like that. Less stress for all.

The game works the same way as real life as far as I've noticed, simply because It involves same social patterns, we meet in real life.
Ofc some people are going to ignore you, while you use "X" line, while others will be charmed. that's just how the life works c: you gotta find people you enjoy being with.
and even tho I think ignoring people is rude, I do that pretty often as well, and I think its kinda neccesary sometimes. in game and not only. ;p and Imo it's not quite "hey I dont like you" it's more of a "I dont wanna speak" haha.

Messages In This Thread
mega at - by BrentTrito - 09-16-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: How do you reject people in the game? - by Bor - 12-18-2015, 10:31 PM
Wales News Today - by Allenthala - 02-11-2024, 09:38 PM
alloufa - by Josephtaund - 02-26-2024, 08:49 AM