Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new mnf mmo?
so i have been hearing rumors of the devp. working on a new mmo thats why this one dont get fast updates im wondering if its true and if anyone else heard the same thing
Is that so?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-29-2017, 06:25 PM)Cath Wrote: Is that so?

yea the rumors started late last year idk if its true tho
I've not heard anything about that so I went ahead and asked Vadim. And considering he didn't know anything about it either, I think it's safe to assume the rumors were baseless.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The main thing thou is...why would they?
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
They are looking into a solution for the whole Flash/HTML5 thing though. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I do not think they do
This Game MNF Club have much potential, just need more content, like more H-MiniGames, sexual positions, new places, sexy outfits, sex NPCs, etc.
I just hope it does not take forever make it. lol
We need mechas!!!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Ensuring a healthier and healthier atmosphere is essential for factories and factories. High-pressure washing eliminates impurities, dirt, and contaminants that accumulate on walls, making sure a cleaner area for workers. Consistent pressure cleaning of floors lowers the chance of accidents and health issues caused by contact to harmful substances. A tidy workspace also enhances staff happiness and output, as workers are more likely to take pride in a clean environment. Furthermore, power washing reduces the collection of oil and oil, which may be fire risks. By implementing high-pressure washing, industrial facility managers ensure a healthier and more effective working environment. If you're curious, feel free to check out my domestic and corporate pressure cleaning webpage to find out more.

Commercials Fleet Pressure Washing around Petaluma for property managers

Ensuring Tidy and Secure Fuel Stations 04149d5

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

EMDR Therapy within the Military and Dealing with Trauma Among Military Personnel

Armed forces service could expose individuals for you to a new wide range of potentially disturbing experiences, from combat-related events to be able to interpersonal violence and accidents. Eye Movement Desensitization as well as Reprocessing Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing treatment has emerged because any promising approach regarding addressing trauma-related concerns among armed forces service members, providing hope for healing along with recovery.

With this particular forum post, many of us explore the actual role connected with EMDR therapy within the military context in addition to discuss its potential benefits pertaining to service members struggling along with the psychological aftermath connected with trauma.

Any in the primary challenges faced by military service members will be this stigma around mental health care, which can easily deter everyone through seeking treatment pertaining to trauma-related concerns. EMDR therapy offers the non-invasive as well as explanation centered approach for you to trauma treatment in which may be a lot more acceptable to service members that are reluctant to be able to engage inside traditional talk therapy.

Additionally, EMDR therapy's fairly short duration as well as focus about symptom reduction make it well-suited regarding military settings, exactly where service members could have limited time and also resources pertaining to ongoing therapy.

Furthermore, EMDR therapy can easily be adapted to address the particular A-of-a-kind needs in addition to experiences associated with military service members, such as issues such as moral injury, survivor guilt, and also reintegration challenges. By providing any safe as well as supportive space regarding operating traumatic memories in addition to treating associated symptoms, EMDR therapy allows service members in order to reclaim control in excess of their lives and also move forward about the actual path to help healing.

EMDR courses
Breaking Free: Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-Processing for Addiction de9dd4c

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)