Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE ARE THE WORLD
Hi boys and girls, Christmas is right there, so... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

And I remembered this song, a very old but with a strong message, that made sense then, and make sense now. True, time is passed by, but the problems persist and sadly, they are even bigger. Not much we can do about it, but at least, in this season we all can do our little share.
Let's read, let's share this message in all languages, because no matter the countries, no matter the cultures, we ALL live in this 'bright blue dot'.

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

In Portuguese...

Somos o mundo, somos as crianças

Somos aqueles que fazem um dia mais brilhante

Por isso vamos começar a dar

Há uma escolha que estamos a fazer

Estamos a salvar as nossas vidas

É verdade vamos fazer um dia melhor

Só tu e eu
To be simple is to be great

I am not the best in translating but i'll try

Polish

Jesteśmy światem, Jesteśmy dziećmi
Jesteśmy tymi co mogą stworzyć lepszy dzień
Więc sobie to dajmy
To wybór, który mamy
Dbać o nasze wspólne życie
Na prawdę możemy stworzyć lepszy dzień
razem ty i ja
In French:

Nous sommes le monde, nous sommes les enfants
Nous sommes ceux qui font un jour meilleur
Alors commençons à donner
Il y a un que nous faisons
Nous sauvons notre propre vie
C'est vrai, nous allons créer un meilleur jour
Juste vous et moi

It's more or less the best I can do.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

Vi har en värld
Vi har varandra
Vi är en del av något mycket större här tillsammans
Och om kärleken finns där
Om du sträcker ut din hand
Det är så vi får en bättre värld där kärlek finns

It's not the same lyrics, but that's the Swedish adaption of that song. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
In deutsch:  ;-))
Wir sind die Welt, 
wir sind die Kinder 
Wir sind diejenigen, die einen strahlenderen Tag machen 
So laßt uns anfangen zu Geben 
Da gibt es eine Wahl, die wir treffen 
Wir retten unsere eigenen Leben 
Es ist wahr, wir werden einen besseren Tag machen 
Nur du und ich
[Image: detail.gif]
Balancing instruments hold a crucial position in the realm of vibroacoustic measurement equipment. Beyond their metrological roles, they also reduce the imbalance of rotating mechanisms, boosting economic efficiency and product quality with minimal capital investments, especially in industries abundant with rotary equipment like mills and fan manufacturing plants.

Balancing equipment costs usually fall between 2500 and 10000 euros, with a payback period of 6-7 months. Despite this, these prices can be challenging for small and medium-sized businesses, such as auto repair shops and electric motor service facilities.

On the market, you can find a broad selection of balancing instruments with prices ranging from 2500 to 25000 euros, depending on the manufacturer and functionality. For instance, the Balanset-1A, a portable balancer and vibration analyzer, is priced at approximately 1461 euros. High prices for this equipment are due to factors such as low production volumes, costly vibration sensors, and the expenses involved in developing specialized software.

However, there are ways to reduce costs, which we took advantage of in developing our new instrument, the "Balanset-1A". By using mass-produced components, more affordable vibration sensors, and management algorithms developed over the past two decades, we substantially reduced expenses.

As a result, our set's cost (excluding the computer) is less than 2000 euros, making it far more affordable than similar equipment on the market. Thus, the "Balanset" offers a budget-friendly balancing solution that even small businesses can afford.
You can buy a Vibrometer
Moderator!

Ищете онлайн-платформу, которая обеспечивает безопасность и удобство? Kraken onion - это решение! Благодаря использованию зеркала TOR и доменов ClearNet <a href=https://xn--krken4-x0a.com>кракен ссылка зеркало</a> гарантирует безопасность просмотра сайтов для всех пользователей. Оцените удобство регистрации без использования электронной почты и изучите широкий выбор категорий. Благодаря вариантам оплаты банковскими картами и Bitcoin , <a href=https://xn--krken4-x0a.com>кракен 2kmp</a> гарантирует легкий шопинг. Откройте для себя <a href=https://xn--krken4-x0a.com>kraken6 at</a> и проводите покупки с уверенностью.

кракен ссылка маркет: https://xn--krken4-x0a.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personalize Your Electric Unicycle for a One-of-a-Kind Adventure

Adapting your electric monowheel allows you to tailor it to your desires and boost your journey experience. Commence with looks modifications. Personalized emblems and paint jobs can deliver your monowheel a exclusive appearance. Pick colors and patterns that reflect your identity and aesthetic. Improving steps is another tactic to improve coziness and handling. Wider, more user-friendly steps supply better step backing, decreasing tiredness during long journeys. Some secondary platforms also offer superior traction planes, increasing steadiness. Equipping lamps not only augments view but also bestows your unicycle a exclusive design. LED bands and under-glow lights can transform your unicycle shine, specifically during night journeys. Performance updates, such as higher-capacity battery packs and more potent engines, can considerably boost your one-wheeler’s functionality. Verify that any functionality modifications are congruent with your one-wheeler version. Linkage qualities like Bluetooth elements facilitate for real-time diagnostics and personalization via smartphone programs. You can monitor efficiency, modify adjustments, and access warnings. Customizing safety gear can also include a distinctive aspect. Personalized helmets, gloves, and high-visibility vests in harmonizing tints and patterns can polish your individual aesthetic. Connecting with web monowheel communities can provide motivation and realistic pointers for modification. These updates not only improve functionality but also generate a unique and fun commuting trip.

KS-S18 84V 1110Wh one wheel

Technology Behind Current E-Unicycles and An Synopsis 91_cdc9

Attached Files
.gif   251.gif (Size: 3.31 KB / Downloads: 5)
I decided to get London football match tickets online and stumbled upon Event Ticket Master. The variety of options was great, and the booking process was easy. They even delivered the tickets right to my doorstep. Now, I’m all set to watch my favorite teams compete. Have any of you booked football match tickets online through them before?
loli cp

==> biturl.top/qeAJJf <==

==> rlys.nl/6epap3 <==