Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
(11-28-2016, 09:14 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello guys, what do you think of the game Agony?
Here's the extended trailer of it.
WARNING: contains disturbing imagery, gore, violence and is very organic.

it will be good if it was a VR game
Anyone wanna play overwatch with me? I'm a pro Hanzo hahaha xD Send me a PM!
Anybody else playing Pokemon Sun/Moon? Thoughts so far? Rn I love it. Never really cared about Pokemon until now. I just beat the first kahuna guy. And Popplio is best starter cuz Primarina is beutiful Tongue.
well i am not into pokemon games but my friends got it and made me reset the game many times just to get a female popplio XD
i got sick of it and gave it to him back
I got a girl Popplio on the first try! Which is great because there is no way Primarina can be a boy.
(12-07-2016, 06:57 PM)Harley_2002 Wrote: I got a girl Popplio on the first try! Which is great because there is no way Primarina can be a boy.

so lucky :p
i thought of buying the game but then said "eh, cant be bothered" XD
I've never played a pokemon title before (or even owned a Nintendo console) but I REALLY want to play Sun and Moon they look really good! Maybe if im SUPER lucky I'll be able to get a Switch next year (Which also looks good) then get it when it comes out on that (I think that was confirmed, which would make it the first pokemon game not on a hand held. Well....Switch is basically a handheld anyway but ignore that....)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(12-11-2016, 07:56 AM)Sasso Wrote: I've never played a pokemon title before (or even owned a Nintendo console) but I REALLY want to play Sun and Moon they look really good! Maybe if im SUPER lucky I'll be able to get a Switch next year (Which also looks good) then get it when it comes out on that (I think that was confirmed, which would make it the first pokemon game not on a hand held. Well....Switch is basically a handheld anyway but ignore that....)

there is pokemon games on consoles Smile
What ones? (I mean like besides the handhelds)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(12-11-2016, 09:13 AM)Sasso Wrote: What ones? (I mean like besides the handhelds)

Nintendo 64: Pokemon Snap,Pokemon Stadium 1&2,Pokemon Puzzle League
Gamecube : Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon xd: Gale of Darkness
Wii: Pokemon Battle Revolution
Wii U: Pokken Tournament