Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Oh, and the other, no.  I'm a good girl.  Messes with the balance too, and I need that.
That escalated quickly
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
what evr it is just eat and dig with food or nut or brian just eat it like a last meal Smile Heart
Someday i will be strong enough to wear battle armor and you will see
                                                                                                               By
                                                                                                            Mini Titan Get Heart
Pizza, misslani.  Pizza.
and brain food...lest not forget them nuts and tuna XD

.......oh and yes....le beacon....thats a meaty topping i say Wink

(04-26-2016, 05:52 AM)Shetara Wrote: what evr it is just eat and dig with food or nut or brian just eat it like a last meal Smile Heart

^this cracked me up lol...no not like a nut...but was really funny, i think its coz of what i see in my imagination XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-26-2016, 08:14 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: and brain food...lest not forget them nuts and tuna XD

(04-26-2016, 05:52 AM)Shetara Wrote: what evr it is just eat and dig with food or nut or brian just eat it like a last meal Smile Heart

^this cracked me up lol...no not like a nut...but was really funny, i think its coz of what i see in my imagination XD

Ah, I think you missed one.  Read up.  Bacon!
(04-26-2016, 08:24 AM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 08:14 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: and brain food...lest not forget them nuts and tuna XD

oh ok is that how its spelled...i think i typoed it  Sleepy ...ok correction...."le Bacon" <---adding a touch of french to make it...more yummy XD
(04-26-2016, 08:28 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 08:24 AM)Anallee Wrote:

oh ok is that how its spelled...i think i typoed it  Sleepy ...ok correction...."le Bacon" <---adding a touch of french to make it...more yummy XD

No, 10 posts back.
(04-25-2016, 10:45 PM)Anallee Wrote: I'm back.  mmmmm Tasty.  Do you like bacon on your pizza?  Sometimes I'm in the mood for bacon on my pizza.  And, yes nuts are good brain food.

so you ordered a pizza with bacon topping ok...free delivery coming right up *dresses up as pizza boy...and shoots of to Analle's place*...*rings the door bell* XD
(04-26-2016, 08:38 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 10:45 PM)Anallee Wrote: I'm back.  mmmmm Tasty.  Do you like bacon on your pizza?  Sometimes I'm in the mood for bacon on my pizza.  And, yes nuts are good brain food.

so you ordered a pizza with bacon topping ok...free delivery coming right up *dresses up as pizza boy...and shoots of to Analle's place*...*rings the door bell* XD

yeah, that's where you left.  And, now I have a picture of you dressed up as a pizza boy, lol.  A new signature perhaps?