Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pun
[Image: EQB73vJ.jpeg]
[Image: detail.gif]
[Image: 185321693_2852586764961758_2196284309566394984_n.png]
[Image: detail.gif]
(01-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Эмми Wrote: I call a friend of mine, Spiderman, cause he works as a web designer. I also remember a store that had a sign saying "no checks" and another one under saying "Czechs welcome".
Thing is though, I normally speak Swedish irl, and puns don't translate. #SadFace

You better [Image: wysg9Sc.png] how bad my puns can get...

To display social proof, it is important to choose the right tools that highlight the trust and authority of your business. I recommend using the site https://claspo.io/templates/use-case/social-proof/, where you can find a variety of widgets, including customer reviews, recommendations, and social icons that can reinforce the impression of your company. Suitable widgets for your site might include testimonials with images and links to customers' social networks, counters showing the number of sales or subscribers, and pop-up notifications about other users' recent activities. Not only do these elements prove your credibility, but they can also drive conversions by attracting new customers through positive social response.