MNF Club Forums
Spicy moments of my life - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Creative writing (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Spicy moments of my life (/showthread.php?tid=650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Spicy moments of my life - moass111 - 05-09-2016

Wow... fenix what a night

RE: Spicy moments of my life - RP_RICK - 05-09-2016

What and experience, what a tale, what a ride!

That was so intense Fen!! Loved it!

RE: Spicy moments of my life - Tantrum - 05-09-2016

Oh Man...Fen...Fen, shit!!! fantastic this moment was, it even made me write like Master Yoda....DAMN YOU WOMAN

RE: Spicy moments of my life - Cath - 05-09-2016

Aww... I feel so... inexperienced in life...

RE: Spicy moments of my life - Simple Tania - 05-10-2016

(05-09-2016, 09:56 PM)misslanni Wrote: *pats shoulder* I know that feel, Cath...

Fen, these stories are amazing and I like how you're focusing on "Spicy" moments of your life but they're also moments where you discovered or experimented with different sides of yourself or learned new things. It's very interesting (and exciting) to read all these re-tales of you back then but written now, with everything you've already experienced and know about yourself. 

Thanks for sharing!

----^^---- exactly what you wrote Lanni, that's why I like to write, better, I DISCOVER that I like to write, because not only I remember the good old days, but it also make me think on what happened, why I did that, why things failed and how things could have been if I choose differently, it's a good exercise...ahh!!! and remembering some of them, let me in tears, like I said to Kyrios last night, I like to cry, crying cleans my soul, that's not weakness, it's pure emotion and at least for me...I feel much, much better after!!!

(05-09-2016, 08:27 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Aww... I feel so... inexperienced in life...

don't...I'm sure you had your experiences and that they were amazing, you just don't want to share them, at least not now, maybe one day...and Cath/Maria...you are very young, you have all the time to experiment new things, IF you want and WHEN you want...*kiss her cheek*

RE: Spicy moments of my life - Cath - 05-10-2016

Let's stick with Cath, ok?
And yes, I have time, there is no rush about it hahaha

roger that, Cath it is

RE: Spicy moments of my life - DarkXtecy - 05-10-2016

the energy on that night.....level 9999

thats it...i am moving to Portugal now...before i move on to japan...i need to.. "explore" all this business

hmmm...maybe you get lucky, who knows?, a little advice...Algarve or Allgarve....is the easiest place for you to find that kind...of energy!!!

RE: Spicy moments of my life - Cath - 05-10-2016

Porto! Go there, it'll be worth it I if you like Porto's and other wines!